Friday, August 4, 2006

COAMS #19 - TSOL

(August 04, 2006 at 12:09 AM)

It’s a long time since I last blogged… there’s so much I want to write.. there’s so much I want to share,.. but at this point in time… I’m in the [Audrey,-I’m-tired] mood…. (p/s: I used to complain to my zhi mui Audrey when I’m tired, so much so that I used the term – Audrey, I’m tired – so often it becomes a natural expression, well, it’a a long story…)


A flash back of my life…


I had 2 weeks of holiday…
Spend the last week of my holiday touring hong kong,..
Skipped 1 week of class to attend a conference in Hong Kong,..

Came back last Sunday,
Attended 1 week of class…
And today’s Friday…


Don’t get me wrong, I enjoyed the hong kong trip, the conference was swell!! I enjoyed it so much that I didn’t want to get back…


My second week of medicine posting just past, I’m still as blur as ever… I guess everything takes time to adapt,.. and in my case, I usually take a longer time to adapt… I really envy my friends who could just get back on track, knowing what to do, and doing it… JUST DO IT!!


Perhaps, I’m suffering from withdrawal symptoms - when fun and relaxation is withdrawn, and you fall back to the harsh reality… and when you are depressed, redundant, and end up complaining non-stop, time flies, unforgiving…


Mind you, Medicine posting is the toughest posting in 3rd year and the failing rates are significant. There’s so much of (should-do) yet so little time… I know, it’s childish, complaining over facts,.. Things that cannot be changed…


But sometimes, you put all your strength and energy, but things still don’t work out… then you just simply feel, TIRED… then you question – what’s the point anyway,.. then you look for ‘the purpose’.. then you are back at the starting point… then the whole process repeats itself… other time, you just doubt that’s your very best….


Really, I don’t know what the hell have I crapped... but, Audrey, I’m still tired... tired and tsol...

No comments:

Post a Comment

dear friends, firstly, thanks for leaving your comments.. they are very much valued :)

secondly, do remember to leave your name =)
i'll like to know how can i address you ^^ thx

oh yes, if you do not have a blog/URL, just select open ID and leave the URL section blank :)

Author's Note

Dear friends and readers, Thank you for dropping by and leaving comments/ shoutouts. More importantly, thank you for being there... please accept my apology that, lately, i may be busy with work and not have time to reply youir messages/comments, but rest assured, each and everyone is read, and highly appreciated :) have a nice day! ^^

of love

Today, i heard a story which was not a story of falling...
of living in the dark end of winter turmoil..
instead, it was a love story..
of a couple who did not live happily ever after...
but they live, loving each other..