Friday, December 3, 2010

Pencil vs Eraser


 


Pencil: I'm sorry.


Eraser: For what? You didn't do anything wrong.


Pencil: I'm sorry cos you get hurt because of me.
Whenever I made a mistake, you're always there to erase it.
But as you make my mistakes vanish, you lose a part of yourself.
You get smaller and smaller each time.


Eraser: That's true.
But I don't really mind.
You see, I was made to do this.
I was made to help you whenever you do something wrong.
Even though one day, I know I'll be gone and you'll replace me with a new one, I'm actually happy with my job.
So please, stop worrying.
I hate seeing you sad. =)





I received this from and e-mail and found this conversation between the pencil and the eraser very inspirational, therefore, sharing it with you guys...
Parents are like the eraser whereas their children are the pencil.
They're always there for their children, cleaning up their mistakes.
Sometimes along the way they get hurt and become smaller (older, and eventually pass on).
Though their children will eventually find someone new (spouse), but parents are still happy with what they do for their children and will always hate seeing their precious ones worrying or sad.


Thank you MUM & DAD... i love you very much.....


Let's celebrate our parents... glorify them... appreciate them.... and above all, love... 




1 comment:

dear friends, firstly, thanks for leaving your comments.. they are very much valued :)

secondly, do remember to leave your name =)
i'll like to know how can i address you ^^ thx

oh yes, if you do not have a blog/URL, just select open ID and leave the URL section blank :)

Author's Note

Dear friends and readers, Thank you for dropping by and leaving comments/ shoutouts. More importantly, thank you for being there... please accept my apology that, lately, i may be busy with work and not have time to reply youir messages/comments, but rest assured, each and everyone is read, and highly appreciated :) have a nice day! ^^

of love

Today, i heard a story which was not a story of falling...
of living in the dark end of winter turmoil..
instead, it was a love story..
of a couple who did not live happily ever after...
but they live, loving each other..