Thursday, May 8, 2008

Coincidents

Coincidents, when they happened, they are scary…. So much so, I really do not know what to do… it's driving me crazy... and I wonder, oh God, why are you doing this to me? Although logically, I should feel glad, thankful maybe, but inside, it’s ripping me apart… no physiology can explain the chest tightness and increasing shortness of breathe,… the inhaler offers no comfort, I rejected help from a passerby, who pitifully watched me from the corner of her eyes… judging me perhaps, or just feeling sorry,... you made random calls, hoping to get some distractions,.. and you tried everything on the ‘shinyin, what should I do?’ guidebook,… switch on your defense mechanism, and you realized, sometimes, people are just stupid… and sometimes, I get to be one of them...

p/s: when you tried too hard avoiding something, it'll come haunting you instead.. it's some karma law or circle of life law, or whatever..

(Written on May 08, 2008 at 03:17 PM)

2 comments:

  1. Hey, was checking out your love and relationship post, came across this.

    Yea, when you tries really hard to avoid something or to forget something, it'll become stronger and it'll haunt you, yea, you're right. It's scary. I have lotsa things that I wanna forget. But the harder I try, the worser it gets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes, it is not just the thoughts that haunt you... like when you want to avoid him bad enough, somehow, he'll magically appear.. and really, at that point, you really do not know what to do... i wonder why did God created co-incidents.. i mean, what are the odds?

    ReplyDelete

dear friends, firstly, thanks for leaving your comments.. they are very much valued :)

secondly, do remember to leave your name =)
i'll like to know how can i address you ^^ thx

oh yes, if you do not have a blog/URL, just select open ID and leave the URL section blank :)

Author's Note

Dear friends and readers, Thank you for dropping by and leaving comments/ shoutouts. More importantly, thank you for being there... please accept my apology that, lately, i may be busy with work and not have time to reply youir messages/comments, but rest assured, each and everyone is read, and highly appreciated :) have a nice day! ^^

of love

Today, i heard a story which was not a story of falling...
of living in the dark end of winter turmoil..
instead, it was a love story..
of a couple who did not live happily ever after...
but they live, loving each other..