When I read about Nuffnang’s Gift Ideas Contest being extended to 19th August, I knew this was one of those times when life gives you a second chance. So, I had to try my luck and participate. Plus, the increase of the first prize gift voucher from RM1500 to RM2000 was very tempting indeed.
All one have to do is:
1. register at Nuffnang's Gift Ideas Contest
2. Pick a gift from Realmart
3. blog about the gift that one wants to give to a fellow nuffnanger and the reasons behind it.
4. pray really hard
Thanks to Real Mart, I may be able to give you all this gift (if i win the RM2k cash voucher, that is, so pray hard ya..):
1.A Swiss Recruit Swiss Military Watches (Ladies) - 6-744.04.003 for Suk Teng who had a problem with punctuality.
This fine watch:
* Have mineral crystal glass, screw backs, Swiss quartz movement, with date
* Luminous hands for easy night reading
* Luminous dots on dial for easy night reading
* Water resistant : 100 m (you can do all the watersports you want! and still be punctual!!! beat that!)
* Material : Stainless steel bracelet and case
For those times you made me wait hours, for those time, you ffk-ed me, (note: ffk=fong fei kei aka let go aeroplane, metaphore for missing an appointment), for those times I realized your time is 30minutes slower, or sometimes even more, this is for you, (http://www.realmart.com.my/product.php?id=ET0200357) IF i win the RM2k cash voucher... so, pray hard my friend.
2. A Apple iPod shuffle 1GB - Silver - MB225ZP/A for ShinLoo who just had her mp3 player robbed by a stranger.
This really cool silver player has:
* 1GB (240 songs)
* 4 hours charging time
* Audio support : MP3, MP3-VBR, AAC, Protected AAC, Audible, WAV and AIFF
I find it a really good jogging companion. And on those frustrated days, when you needed some peace at the LRT station, and someone might suddenly pop up some random conversation, or pick-up lines, this would really help.
3. A TAG SUNGLASSES-ME6510 for Darren who needs to hides his dark circles after all those long hours of on-calls ^^
*Ultra light weight, comfortable fit, trendy design.
*Come with a black color sunglasses casing
4. A Edu Toys Mini Skeleton - SK046 for Primus John who should really learn his anatomy since he dreams to be an orthopeadic surgeon.
Guess what? it's a REAL LIFE MODELwit
*Real life model
5. A Edu Toys Stethoscope - MI001 for Christina who loves kids and this should really come in handy during peadiatric postings =)
*Real working stethoscope - just like the one doctor uses Age: 6+
6. A Philips Essential Lamp 18w - Ess 18w CDL for Yee Ming who needs to lighten up, haha!
*Cool daylight 18w.
*Best seller in its range.
*H=16.8cm,D=5.4cm, L=5.5cm Energy saver lamp, White color.
Any gift you might want?
Dear friends and readers, Thank you for dropping by and leaving comments/ shoutouts. More importantly, thank you for being there... please accept my apology that, lately, i may be busy with work and not have time to reply youir messages/comments, but rest assured, each and everyone is read, and highly appreciated :) have a nice day! ^^
- *Recommended Posts* (13)
- about love and relationships (20)
- AMSA (4)
- at Hosp Teluk Intan (3)
- away from home (1)
- birthdays (3)
- Chinese New Year (5)
- Conference (2)
- confessions (7)
- confessions of a House Officer (18)
- Confessions of a Medical Officer (1)
- Confessions of a medical student -1st year (6)
- Confessions of a medical student -2nd year (5)
- Confessions of a medical student-3rd year (25)
- Confessions of a medical student-4th year (13)
- Confessions of a medical student-Final year (47)
- currant affair (7)
- Cuti-cuti Malaysia (3)
- events/festivals (4)
- family (10)
- Food Reviews (22)
- friends (3)
- fun (4)
- greetings (1)
- halloween (1)
- happiness :) (15)
- inspirational (7)
- interesting news (6)
- Just for laughs (12)
- Kota Kinabalu (2)
- Malaysian (5)
- Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra (MPO) (3)
- medical (18)
- Movies Review (10)
- music (8)
- my piano (3)
- nuffnang (1)
- poll results analysis (1)
- random rants~ (8)
- ranting (12)
- realmart (1)
- sad (11)
- shinyin (42)
- shinyin being bored... (15)
- shinyin being stupid (11)
- shinyin's random thoughts (27)
- Sibu (3)
- Singapore (1)
- song lyrics (7)
- stories from my childhood (11)
- stories from my highschool (KGV) (4)
- stories from my mother (1)
- Travel (15)
- Wedding (3)
- zhimuis (3)
Today, i heard a story which was not a story of falling...
of living in the dark end of winter turmoil..
of living in the dark end of winter turmoil..
instead, it was a love story..of a couple who did not live happily ever after...
but they live, loving each other..