Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The canvas painting of a thousand words, takes a thousand more to decipher…


it rained again today
this time heavier, stormier
perhaps heavy enough to soak me in
perhaps stormy enough to shake my senses back into reality


I hid in the corner of my room,
Within the shadows of my soul,
I will not be found here,
I will not be exposed,
I will learnt to protect myself.

Curiosity kills the cat,
Of did the cat found the reality too overwhelming that it had to kill itself,
This we will never know,
But then again,
What does not kill you makes you stronger.

and all this while I thought pink cotton candy was sweet
and all this while I thought that his hands were warm for me,
the horses around the marry-go-round were never real,
today I have learnt, yet again,

will the sun shine again?
will you smile again for me?
Will I be deluded again with layers and layers of deceptions?
How can one make the same mistake twice?



the sun will rise again,
but no, it will never be the same.


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. LoLz... perhaps it was written in such a way that only the author can decipher and extract the content... LOVE, it is sometimes a very odd thing, it can suffocates you one day, and then surprises and light up your life the next day...

      Delete

dear friends, firstly, thanks for leaving your comments.. they are very much valued :)

secondly, do remember to leave your name =)
i'll like to know how can i address you ^^ thx

oh yes, if you do not have a blog/URL, just select open ID and leave the URL section blank :)

Author's Note

Dear friends and readers, Thank you for dropping by and leaving comments/ shoutouts. More importantly, thank you for being there... please accept my apology that, lately, i may be busy with work and not have time to reply youir messages/comments, but rest assured, each and everyone is read, and highly appreciated :) have a nice day! ^^

of love

Today, i heard a story which was not a story of falling...
of living in the dark end of winter turmoil..
instead, it was a love story..
of a couple who did not live happily ever after...
but they live, loving each other..