1. complains (eg: i hate this/that, so many problems, who's fault is it?)
2. blame (eg: it's all your fault! his/her fault! the government's fault!!!)
3. shame (eg: it's all my fault)
REMOVE all those negative thoughts!!!
the happiness in Dr Muhaya is overflowing,... i hoped i could just stick next to her and absorb her happiness through osmosis :)
a little history about Prof Muhaya....
1. top student in UKM medical faculty
2. got married at first year of medical school
(when the dean discourage her from getting married, she replied, it's okay, i can cope, i am still the top student anyway)
3. remained top student after marriage
4. got pregnant at 2nd year of medical school
5. remained top student in UKM
6. delivered baby at 3rd year of medical school
7. still coping well between family and studies
8. graduate with honors and best student award
9. get pregnant AGAIN!
10. did postgrad program, specialized in opthalmology
11. did research and published journals & books
12. awarded the Professor title
13. awarded the 'Datuk' title
14. turned down the 'Datuk' title to jaga hati her husband
15. actively giving motivational talks to students and the public
isn't that impressive?? Prof Muhaya is so highly motivated and self-driven... i really don't know how she managed, but she did it!!
oh yes, i've just came back from an Interfaith Forem in HUKM auditorium. It is impressive to have different religion (namely, the Catholic, Hindus, Buddhist and Muslim) gathering in one hall, sharing their beliefs... but ethical issues like contraception, abortion, euthanasia, and death itself, there is no end in debating...
by the way, i'm looking forward to celebrating Halloween at TGI tomorrow... Happy Halloween!!
*shinyin haunting you this Halloween*~