Sunday, August 20, 2006

bad luck #6!

(August 20, 2006 at 12:49 AM)
This had indeed INDEED INDEED be my UNLUCKI-EST week!!!



Guess what? Remember, I once said that my cell phone is officially DEAD?? Well, my friend was so nice to lend me hers… the thing is, on my way home from Bandar Tasik Selatan Commuter Station to Seremban, her phone (which I borrowed) got stolen!! Darn those PICKPOCKETS!!


aarrrgGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


what the HELL is happening with my LIFE!!!!!!!!!!??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





I wonder whether does it has anything to do with it being the seventh month of the Chinese calendar…


i went to this siamist temple 2 days ago, it gives me a feeling of serenity....


need to get new phone.... any recommadation?? considering SE k700i...

i heard the AP is around rm900,.. but according to boonlee, around rm500+ also can find ... hmm.. must really look around....

RELATED LINKS:
COAMS #20- MOST unlucky week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

dear friends, firstly, thanks for leaving your comments.. they are very much valued :)

secondly, do remember to leave your name =)
i'll like to know how can i address you ^^ thx

oh yes, if you do not have a blog/URL, just select open ID and leave the URL section blank :)

Author's Note

Dear friends and readers, Thank you for dropping by and leaving comments/ shoutouts. More importantly, thank you for being there... please accept my apology that, lately, i may be busy with work and not have time to reply youir messages/comments, but rest assured, each and everyone is read, and highly appreciated :) have a nice day! ^^

of love

Today, i heard a story which was not a story of falling...
of living in the dark end of winter turmoil..
instead, it was a love story..
of a couple who did not live happily ever after...
but they live, loving each other..